Happy Spring!
This week has been a really good week. It has been quiet and peaceful, compared to the crazy busy weekend I had! Monday was the first day of Spring {yay!!} and, hopefully the last of the cold is behind us. We had a little visit with a couple of cousins, and we had such a nice time sitting on the front porch catching up. :) Yesterday, after they left we went to the library, did school on the porch, and had a relaxing evening listening to the first Spring rain. Today I did my typical Wednesday routine. I normally hate Mondays, because its the start of another mundane week, working hard on all of my school and different jobs throughout the week. This week, however, I have actually enjoyed the simplicity of it. Life is getting busier everyday, and it was so nice just to slow down and have some extra time enjoying the first few days of Spring with my family. Thinking about how much my life is going to change in the next few years has made me savor the time I'm still at home. I don't want to wish this time away, because I don't know how long it will last. It does seem boring and predictable at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Today I am thankful for the reminder that life isn't always about packing your schedule full, but sometimes slowing down and thanking God for where He has placed you.
That's all for today. :)

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!