December 1st
It is almost midnight, which means in a few minutes it will be Friday, December 1st, 2017. I should be asleep but it is normally at this time of night that my mind is whirling and I feel like I could concur the world! haha. I was just thinking about the future, and all the unknowns, and all of the adventures that I will go through in the next few years. I was thinking about what my life is like now will be totally different not too long from now. It's super scary, but exciting! I want to document more of whats going on in my life... from day to day activities, pictures I've taken, or what God is teaching me. I'm going to try to put it all in one place right here. So this is my first effort at conserving memories to look back on in the future!
Goodnight!
Carrington
P.S.
The pictures are a few shots from our family trip to North Georgia last month. :)

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!