Christmas Snow!
This past week it snowed! I didn't edit any of the pictures because i'm lazy but it was so pretty !!! It is the first time it has snowed before Christmas in Georgia in forever, and it was our first snow in our new house. I was pretty happy. :) It wasn't a ton, just enough to cover the ground and make it look like a winter wonderland! It was so cozy inside the house, with the Christmas music playing, lights twinkling and mama and me baking in the kitchen. :)
............
This week i'm rapping up school for the semester, getting ready for the end-of-the-year christmas party for small group and getting ready for family to come friday! I think its going to be a good week:) On saturday i went to see Murder On the Orient Express with Jasmine, and it was a really good movie! I loved it so much i started reading the book. I'm supposed to read it next semester for british lit. but i couldn't help myself! Of course the book was even better than the movie. I finsihed it in like 3 days.
Well I better get to sleep, but I wanted to post the snow pictures before i forgot!
C.


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!